At Yoga at Connieâ€™s, the safety of our teachers, our students, and our community is of the utmost importance to us. We feel a â€œproceed with cautionâ€ plan is appropriate at this time. We know many of you are excited to return to in-person classes as quickly as possible. We also understand that many people feel strongly about sheltering in place. In order to accommodate this spectrum, we have developed a schedule that offers both in-person classes along with virtual class offerings.
We will plan on having a soft opening starting on Saturday, May 30th.
- With limited classes and limited space, we have put the following protocol in place:
Students are strongly encouraged to pre-register for the class. We will only have 10 spots available, maximum. You will be allowed to preregister 5 days ahead of time for classes.
- Classes will be held outside in front of the BARN, Weather Permitting. If you feel uncomfortable attending the outside class, we will still offer Zoom Classes at the same time. Attending the Barn Class: If you are uncomfortable being in front of a camera, let us know.
- Since studio space is so precious right now, our new cancellation policy will allow you to cancel 8 hours before class for your pass to return to your account. Please do your best to not no-show during this time, as we do not want to enact a no-show fee.
- There will be markings for where to put your mat. We will open 15 minutes before class for you to choose a spot. Plan to social distance as far away as possible from people already set up, until the spaces filled in.
- Please be on time for class.
- Bring as little personal belongings into the class as you can. Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer, and set up for class.
- You may wear a mask.
- Props will not be provided for the class. You are encouraged to bring props from home. We will have new mats for sale and used accessories will be free to take home.
- Please bring your own water bottle. Water will not be provided at the studio until further notice.
- Register for class and pay online whenever possible to have minimal exchanges at the Barn.
- Refrain from greeting others with handshakes, hugs, or other personal contacts. There will be no hands-on adjustments used in class. But please continue to chat and connect with your community; socially distanced, of course.
- If you or anyone in your house is experiencing any symptoms of being unwell, or have a cough, please do not come to the studio.
- Waivers will be available online or at the Barn.
- Class Fees: AT THE BARN: DROP-IN $5.00 OR MONTHLY 25.00 FOR SINGLE AND 45.00 FOR COUPLE ZOOM ONLINE- DONATION BASED
OUR CLEANING POLICY:
Our studio has been thoroughly deep cleaned in preparation for reopening.
Our floors will be cleaned every day after classes.
Hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray will be provided to you.
All commonly touched surfaces (doors, light switches, handles, etc.) will be disinfected after each class.
The bathroom will be thoroughly disinfected daily.
We will continue to thoroughly clean our studio regularly as we always have.
Remember â€œThis isnâ€™t forever, itâ€™s just for now!â€ We will remain cautious and keep our plan fluid as the tide changes. We welcome any questions or concerns you may have. We are so grateful to all of you who continue to stick with us through this time of challenge and transition.
TEMPORARY SCHEDULE: SUBJECT TO CHANGE
May- June ( At the Barn and Online Classes) Zoom ID Morning Class- 914-215-121/ Evening ID 506 617 610
Monday – 6:30 pm Zoom Class
Tuesday 8:30 am and 6:30 pm Barn and Zoom
Wednesday 10:00 am Barn and Zoom
Thursday 8:30 am and 6:30 pm Barn and Zoom
Saturday 8:30 am Barn and Zoom
Schedule is temporary until further notice … We are living in the moment as we should do everyday.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Namaste, Connie