Read about our policies and guidelines here.
1. Mask or face covering required. Masks available at the front desk.
2. Bring your own mats and props. No mat storage.
3. Wash hands for 20 seconds before entry.
4. Those in CDC high-risk categories are encouraged to avoid possible exposure settings. Stay home and join the class by Zoom.
5. Answer the “Wellness Screening Questions” before entry. Stay home if you exhibit symptoms or have a temperature above 100.4 degrees.
6. Class size limited for social distancing.
7. No hands-on assists. Silent chanting only.
8. Purchase classes, packages and memberships online. Packages good for 1 year.
9. Increased cleaning of facilities according to CDC guidelines including before and after each class.
10.No socializing in the lobby. Visit with friends outside after class.
11. Get tested. Covid testing is free at any of the many Illinois testing locations.
Be nice. Instead of shaming others, help educate.
WELLNESS SCREENING QUESTIONS*
Please answer the following questions BEFORE entering the studio. Do NOT enter the studio if you answer YES to any of these questions…
☐ Have you felt feverish?
☐ Do you have a cough?
☐ Do you have a sore throat?
☐ Have you been experiencing difficulty breathing or a shortness of breath?
☐ Do you have head or muscle aches?
☐ Have you noticed a new loss of taste or loss of smell?
☐ Have you been experiencing chills?
☐ Have you been experiencing any other symptoms1?
☐ Is anyone in your household displaying any symptoms of COVID-19?
☐ To the best of your knowledge, have you or anyone in your household come into close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
Other symptoms: consider also runny nose, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting, or abdominal pain. For reported headaches: consider if new or unusual onset, not related to caffeine, dietary reasons (hunger), or history of migraines, cluster, or tension headaches, or headaches typical for the individual.
Close contacts include household contacts, intimate contacts, or contacts within 6-ft. for 15 minutes or longer (10 minutes or longer for ambulatory care services) unless wearing N95 mask during period of contact.
*This checklist is from the “Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan” enacted on 6/22/20.
You may call or email if you have any questions. Thank you. Be safe.